Rives, Leavell & Co. has established minimum standards so that you are assured you have the best available financing options for your church or faith-based organization. To protect you, your church or faith-based organization, RLC put almost 50 years of experience to work to establish the Loan Guidelines shown below:
- Organization must have been in existence for at least two years
- Evidence of 501(c)(3) status (non-profit)
- Articles of Incorporation (where applicable)
- Constitution and By-laws
- Property Appraisal
- Loan amount not to exceed 75% of property value
- Loan amount not to exceed four times applicable income
- Minimum term loan amount of $250,000
- Minimum bond loan amount of $650,000
We look forward to providing you with a no cost, no obligation Financial Analysis of Project Feasibility and will work together with your church or faith-based organization in establishing a “Safe Debt Limit" for your project.
If you are not sure if your organization can meet the loan considerations shown above, please contact us so that we can determine your specific needs.
Toll Free 800-748-8877
Ready to move forward?