Since 1963, Rives, Leavell & Co. has helped to develop industry standards related to church and faith-based financing. RLC has helped over 1,600 churches and faith-based organizations obtain financing for a variety of project types. Our executive management team has over 80 years of experience in the church and faith-based financing industry. And, we are not static in our approach. We constantly strive to provide additional services to meet your needs.
How can RLC help you?
ANSWER: We can help your church or faith-based organization secure funding for property acquisition, church or church school construction, church renovation, church mortgage debt restructuring, and other reasons. We will direct you to the church loan package that most clearly addresses the needs of your church or faith based organization. Our loans are financed through church bonds, an attractive alternative to a church mortgage that allows.
The Financing Process
- You review our church loan considerations
- You provide us with initial information on our one page Loan Analysis Worksheet
- We evaluate your organization's needs
- We custom tailor a solution for your church
- You pay the monthly payment for interest and principal
What are the advantages that RLC offers?
ANSWER: Not only does our Executive Management Team have over 80 years of experience in the faith-based financing industry, we provide you with outstanding benefits:
- Investment Loan Program that is independent from commercial loan market conditions during the life of the loan
- FIXED Interest Rate for the full term of the loan
- Loan amortization schedules up to 30 years
- Interest only payments during construction for up to 24 months
- Graduated or level monthly payment options
- No prepayment penalties
- Prepayment options that lower the loan interest rate
- Open-ended mortgage/deed of trust (permits future borrowing without refinancing)
- First Mortgage, General Mortgage, or Unsecured
- Other short-term construction and term loan options
- All denominational and independent churches considered
In addition to the benefits shown above, Rives, Leavell & Co. provides you with on-going consultation during the entire life of the loan. You will receive personal service from our knowledgeable, experienced representatives who are vital, strategic RLC team members not independent contractors.
Have more questions about loans? or you can . Feel free to contact us directly as well.
Ready to get started?